WS 9767 - Temperatur station

Moderator: Telldus

Leebejeebee

WS 9767 - Temperatur station

Post by Leebejeebee »

Hi there,

I have just bought this before checking compatibility and wondering if anybody knows a way to set this up. When I click the pair button the tellstick duo flashes blue but when I check tdtool --list-sensors nothing shows up.

http://www.technoline.eu/details.php?id=1752&kat=4

Is there a step i'm missing as getting the plugs setup was a bit of fun to say the least. Don't want to leave this back until I know it plain doesn't work.

Thansk in advance.
etompau

Re: WS 9767 - Temperatur station

Post by etompau »

A supported thermometer sensor will automatically show up in the sensor list after a few minutes, you don't have to do anything like the pairing process for socket receivers.
If you don't see the sensor value when listing the sensors, and your Duo doesn't flash blue when then sensor transmit (LED blinks) then the sensor is probably not supported.
Leebejeebee

Post by Leebejeebee »

Ah. Thanks for the information.

Granted it is probably not supported but every time the unit sends out a signal tellstick flashes blue. If I use the remote that I got for channel 1,2 or 3 and press the TX (probably pair) button the tell stick also flashes.... So is there any hope maybe or just get rid of them?

Using raspberry pi by the way incase there is any additional library's that can be downloaded

Thanks again
etompau

Post by etompau »

Before running into further fault findings, do you know what FW your Duo is running?
Perhaps an upgrade to ver. 12 will help?
http://developer.telldus.com/blog/2014/ ... nter_2.1.2
Leebejeebee

Post by Leebejeebee »

Thanks for the reply. Will test later. Is there a way to check the firmware version on the raspberry pi? Or do I need to plug it into the Mac and check/ flash from there