tellstick and home easy HE332?

Moderator: Telldus

robertg

tellstick and home easy HE332?

Post by robertg »

Hello,

I have just recieved my tellstick (batch 8, #1235) and installed Teldus software including Center 2.0.0. The hardware that i am trying to get to work is home easy he332.

The problem i have is that i can't get them connected. I select an adres and do everithing according to the book but can't get it to work. Does annyone know how to get them connected? activating it by remote control works...

other question i have:
how do i know that the stick is working?
is there a way that i can read transmitted signals (from the remote control, or other divices?)

Thanks,
Robert
fredrik.gullberg
Site Admin

Post by fredrik.gullberg »

Do you have a link to this product, can't find it at www.homeeasy.eu...
Fredrik Gullberg
Telldus Technologies
krambriw

Post by krambriw »

robertg

Post by robertg »

Fredrik,

your right, i can't find it either. there is only a small item on there forum. i will look for some more info.

But!!! i also bought a Home Easy HE304 remote control ceiling switch. I can't get this one to work...
1) I start TelldusCenter (TC) and say New.
2) I give it a name, say Test and select some values 3-2.(remote code, unit code). and press save. I also tried to keep it default 1-1, no luck.
3) I push te small button on the HE304 and the red led starts to blink.
4) I push the Learn button in TC and the On function.

I can't connect it! Why???? The HE304 has not been connected, it's new straight out of the package!!!

I have tried the same thing with a Klik Aan Klik Uit, AWMR-210, also no connection!!!

What am i doing wrong?

Regards,
Robert
fredrik.gullberg
Site Admin

Post by fredrik.gullberg »

Did you configure the device in TelldusCenter as a HomeEasy - Self Learning on/off device?

You could also try to configure the device in TelldusCenter as a HomeEasy Code Switch e.g. A-1 and then learn the remote swith by pressing the learn button on the device and then the on-button in TelldusCenter.
Fredrik Gullberg
Telldus Technologies
agroll

problems tellstick and home easy?

Post by agroll »

I also just get my tellstick (batch #12, TS001) and can't get it work with my home easy
switch HE302EU or dimmer HE202EU. I already tried the code switch variant without success.
It works fine with the remote control.
robertg

Re: problems tellstick and home easy?

Post by robertg »

agroll wrote:I also just get my tellstick (batch #12, TS001) and can't get it work with my home easy
switch HE302EU or dimmer HE202EU. I already tried the code switch variant without success.
It works fine with the remote control.
Agroll,

I never got it to work... forget the HE302EU with the TellStick...

Regards,
Robert