Can't get Tellstick Net to control Proove 310000

Moderator: Telldus

joce01

Can't get Tellstick Net to control Proove 310000

Post by joce01 »

Hello,

Before my vacation I purchased the Netonnet package containing the Tellstick Net with three proove 310000 (and a remote). Unfortunately I couldn't get them to work.

This is what I've done so far;
- I've registered on Telldus live and attached the Tellstick Net to my router. When I'm trying to control a socket the Tellstick Net responds by blinking red.
- I've tried to pair the sockets by registering (on Telldus Live) them and assigning the housecode and unicode myself.
- I've tried to pair the sockets by scanning the remote on Telldus Live. This results in a new code (when pushing the remote) but still no joy as to being able to control the socket.
- I've tried to delete earlier configurations on the sockets with the remote and starting over with the steps above several times.

I can get the sockets to respond to the remote, although the battery must be bad since I need to be within 5cm from the socket with the remote.

What can I try next?

With regards
Johan C
joce01

Re: Can't get Tellstick Net to control Proove 310000

Post by joce01 »

With help from the Telldus support this problem is now solved.

It turned out that all three of my sockets (Proove) did not work correctly. I've exchanged them for new ones and no everything works like advertised.