How many sensors? (Tellstick Net)

Moderator: Telldus

skiftun

How many sensors? (Tellstick Net)

Post by skiftun »

Hi

I have five temp. sensors from Teknikmagasinet, type: http://www.teknikmagasinet.no/db.pl?tem ... tnr=340661
From my interface I can see all five sensors but only two of them are updated as they should.

I initially thought that this was a range issue, so I moved the sensors closer to the Tellstick to test. Once I had moved them they update with temp. info but then the other sensors stopped updating.
So, it seems like only two sensors can be updated - is this right or am I not doing it right?
bjornh

Re: How many sensors? (Tellstick Net)

Post by bjornh »

Jeg har ikke disse selv, men regner med du kan programmere inn ID/huskode på de? Kan flere ha samme kode og Tellstick NET bare leser den nærmeste?
jorang

Post by jorang »

Try the following for a start:
- Place all 5 sensors within short distance from your NET, and leave them there for a while - just to check if they show up.
- You can also try to power-cycle your NET to see it this rectifyes your problem.
- Try removing sensor batteries, and install them again after a short pause (lets say approx after 1 minute)

This sensors uses the fineoffset protocol thus you cannot (to my knowledge) set the ID manually.

Post by tronde »

skiftun wrote: So, it seems like only two sensors can be updated - is this right or am I not doing it right?
No practical upper limit according to Telldus. I have 27 active sensors myself.