TELLDUS NET and Telldus DUO

Moderator: Telldus

speedy48

TELLDUS NET and Telldus DUO

Post by speedy48 »

Since the NET does not accept signals from transmitters (though the blue light flashes) I may have to bite the bullet and buy a DUO on top. Could anyone confirm that the DUO accepts signals from the NET?
Thank you for your reply
Sprocki62

Re: TELLDUS NET and Telldus DUO

Post by Sprocki62 »

Hi Speedy48,
the blue light flashing means that your tellstick NET IS ALREADY receiving signals .
Not sure if you mean that you are looking at receiving signals from weather station sensors, but from that perspective it's NOT necessary to buy another tellstick DUO on top...
It may depend on your sensors if this are "valid" signals or not...
You might have a look at the telldus homepage to find out if your sensors are supported...

Unfortunately all MY Temp/Humid. sensors are also NOT supported although they are sending on 443 MHz and the blue light is flashing constantly and regularly.. :-(

But nevertheless I hope it helps a little bit..

Cheers from Germany
Jonas
speedy48

Re: TELLDUS NET and Telldus DUO

Post by speedy48 »

Hi Spröcki 62,
thank you fro your reply. I am not using any sensors, just a ordinary intertechno handheld transmitter (which is not on Telldus' list of transmitters for the NET, only for the DUO). This is exactly my problem. I want to use signals from normal handheld or built in transmitters to activate my NET. And this is not possible.
It seems strange to me that the cheaper DUO accepts more transmitters than the NET. But there seems to be no other solution by Telldus yet.
Regards und ein "Grüß Gott" aus Spanien nach Deutschland :wave: