Conrad RSL blind actuator

Moderator: Telldus

jp_fahs

Conrad RSL blind actuator

Post by jp_fahs »

Hello,
I have just purchased a Tellstick Net. Is it possible to use my Conrad RSL blind actuator with the Tellstick? I have tried the blind / screen settings in Telldus Live. But they didn't work.
In the previous post someone said the conrad 433 Mhz RSL Product is supported.

Is it possible to find out the right codes on my own (Like sniffing the traffic between remote control an actuator)?

Here is the Link to the product:

Link to Conrad blind actuator RSL

Greetings

Piet
micke.prag
Site Admin

Re: Conrad RSL blind actuator

Post by micke.prag »

Have you tried configure it as a Conrad device?
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
jp_fahs

Post by jp_fahs »

Tonight I was able to test the Conrad RSL blind actuator with the settings for the conrad switching device in Telldus Live.
It works !!
Switching off in Telldus Live and the blind goes down.
Switching on in Telldus Live and the blind goes up.

Maybe you could register this device in your Telldus Live Application as a blind so that the comfortable "up", "down" and "stop" buttons appear.

Thanks for your help.

Greetings Piet
oden_de

Post by oden_de »

jp_fahs wrote:Tonight I was able to test the Conrad RSL blind actuator with the settings for the conrad switching device in Telldus Live.

Maybe you could register this device in your Telldus Live Application as a blind so that the comfortable "up", "down" and "stop" buttons appear.

Thanks for your help.

Greetings Piet
It should also be good if the x10 system should became the posibility to stop the device. There is at the time also only the posibility to have the jalossi up or comlitly closed.
I have this device marmitek SW10 http://www.marmitek.com/de/produkt-deta ... e/sw10.php
It should be great to updateTelldus Live with this fearture or set it on the roadmap.
Thomas

Tellstick NET 4v - X10
Windows 7 / XP
Android
Remotstick
Tasker
Windows Mobil 6.1