Hasta blinds and Tellstick Net

Moderator: Telldus

mani76

Hasta blinds and Tellstick Net

Post by mani76 »

Hello,

In the compatible products list it shows that Hasta blinds should be compatible with the Tellstick Net.
However I am not able to get Hasta motor to learn any commands sent from my Tellstick Net.
I don't have the Hasta remote control, so I can't test it directly.

When I am trying to start learning process in the Hasta motor I hold down the programming button until I hear beeps. However I am not able to hear long 3 sec beep which should happen according to the Hasta user manual. I only get several beeps which are about 1-2 sec long so I am not sure if the learning mode is turned on. Then I am pressing the "learn" button in the live to try to teach the motor unit.
Has anyone been able to use Hasta blinds and how the motor unit's learning process should go? Or is my motor unit broken because it does not behave like stated in the manual?

Any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks
Zaman

Re: Hasta blinds and Tellstick Net

Post by Zaman »

When holding down the button for ~3 secs the motor will start beeping "fast" and it will go into learning mode.
If you continue to keep the button pressed for another 2-3 secs your will clear the memory of the motor and it will give a long beep.

You might have to clear the memory before you can get it to listen to your tellstick (the tests that the manufacturer do might have filled the memory already which was the case with the one I got).