Macro with detector

Moderator: Telldus

Klaus_M

Macro with detector

Post by Klaus_M »

I have a setup with a Tellstick Net in my wintercabin.

I have set up two lamps to activate at sunset, and deactivate again at dawn, to prevent theft. So far so good. Only problem is that when i am at the cabin, i have to turn on/off the lamps with the app. Is there some way i can create a macro, using a detector? Ex. when detector Have not registred any movement for 24 hours, the light schedule can activate it self?

Thanks in advance!
etompau

Re: Macro with detector

Post by etompau »

Perhaps the easiest way to solve your needs is to use the Event function. Create events which trigger on dusk/dawn (similar to what you have today) then add an condition to each event.
The condition could be a fictitious on/off-switch which you can control from the app, or a wall switch. Then it's possible to activate/deactivate the events and the control of the lamps when your are in/out of the cabin.
geirbakkw

Post by geirbakkw »

If you have the pro subscription you can create an event that trggers if movment on sensor, and turn on a dummy switch witch you uses as a condition to the other event
set an delay for 86400 seconds and delay type restart. then the event will only be set if there ar no new sensor detection in this time frame.
arneolav

Post by arneolav »

You can do as me,
add a wall switch to indicat you are at the cabin or not.:
http://www.clasohlson.com/no/view/conte ... wTabs=true