Telldus Live Pebble app with support for groups and sensors.

Moderator: Telldus

fingalo

Re: Telldus Live Pebble app with support for groups and sens

Post by fingalo »

Thank's for testing.

The app is now published on Pebble appstore.

Search for LATC REMOTE.

https://apps.getpebble.com/applications ... c4d2000007

For publishing IOS versions of apps with javascript, Pebble needs approval from Apple. See Pebble schedule for updates http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/ ... ng-updates
Last edited by fingalo on Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TerjeLeiros

Post by TerjeLeiros »

Great, cant wait until its availible. Thanks for making this app for Pebble.
Carlzzon

Post by Carlzzon »

I'm holding my breath for it to be available... It's taking too long! Do you have any idea of when it will be released?
bobbano

Post by bobbano »

I just installed it and it works great!
Thanks a lot for this! :D
fingalo

Post by fingalo »

The deadline from PEBBLE was on 6 nov so the app should now be in the process of being 'approved and normally it takes about 2 - 3 weeks.
tocasp

Post by tocasp »

:clap: thumps up! :) :D
tocasp

Post by tocasp »

Hi.
I´ve installed this and it work great!
I just wanted to ask you if you think it´s possible to make a notification in pebble regarding any of de devices or sensors?
like if the temperature goes below 17 degrees on a temp sensor I will get a notification? I´m not so good in writing script, but if you could advice me I could give it a try..

Tom
fingalo

Post by fingalo »

Hi Tom,
the most simple way to do it with Tellsdus Live! is to pay for the Telldus Lives! Pro service. Then you can setup events on Telldus Live! which can send SMS or E-mail when the event is triggered and show in standard Pebble notifications.

For the current Pebble app, the Javascript and Pebble app is only reading the values when the app is opened on the watch. It may be possible to make the Javascript fetch values by some timer, but in that case the app must be active on the watch the whole time and that is not so practical.
I have not yet explored the new feature in Pebble of running apps in the background so I do not know if that can be used for this scenario.

On Android, I think using Tasker and Remotestick you also can make notifications to Pebble.
Carlzzon

Post by Carlzzon »

It's here! It works great! Thank you so much!
fingalo

Post by fingalo »

Nice to hear! :wave:
Zeta_R

Post by Zeta_R »

fingalo wrote:Hi Tom,
the most simple way to do it with Tellsdus Live! is to pay for the Telldus Lives! Pro service. Then you can setup events on Telldus Live! which can send SMS or E-mail when the event is triggered and show in standard Pebble notifications.
A even more elegant solution is to send autoremote messages instead of sms or email. Then you can react to the message in Tasker and make your own notifications with apps like "Notification Center" or "Yanc". Since it is then controlled by Tasker, it is easy to add more different conditions for it to trigger also and you can choose to let it appear on just Pebble if you want that.
fingalo

Post by fingalo »

New version is published, being able to change the size of the sensor name (due to my bad eyesight).
Long press on middle button on a sensor will toggle size (and position) of sensor name.
example
example
envsb.gif (3.42 KiB) Viewed 16444 times
individual

Post by individual »

I managed to have it installed and connected with my Peeble Steel and it is great! Thank you for this great app. However I encounter an issue: i have many devices that do not show on the peeble watch. I only see 12 devices there. Is there a limitation of some sort? Any solutions? Thank you in advance for support.

EDIT: I tried to delete the app and istall it again from the phone, but with no result - the same devices show, but some other are left out and not displayed on the watch. At re-installation, the settings page is shown black with a loading circle in the middle, but no Telldus Live login page is displayed, as it was in the beginning. I also added/deleted some devices in my Live account, but the watch does not update it's list of devices. However, some other dissapear from the list as well, even though, they were not removed from the live service. Looks like a CACHE PROBLEM, but I don't know how to solve it. I tried to clean mobile browser's cache (Safari) but with no results. Can anyone help?
TellStick Net v17 controller
COCO Technology & Proove switches/dimmers
Oregon THGN132N & Proove sensors
Software: Tasker, Remotestick, Telldus Live, DomoSpeak, TelLIVE Remote, Tellmon
individual

Post by individual »

Each time I add or delete a device in live Telldus, the LATC remote loads a different list of devices, but never the entire list! What has let me really down was after I have made a group of devices. Then, the LATC loaded the two groups that I have, the sensors and only two devices! I have uninstalled everything in the phone and watch, restarted, repairing BT, but eact time the app loads on the watch, it gets already connected to the live service. I cannot get to RE-CONNECT it whatsoever. In fact I cannot even disconnect it because all I get in pebbleapp settings is the spinning circle.

Unfortunatelly, the original Telldus Live pebble watch app doesn't work at all in iOS. So, now, nothing works!
TellStick Net v17 controller
COCO Technology & Proove switches/dimmers
Oregon THGN132N & Proove sensors
Software: Tasker, Remotestick, Telldus Live, DomoSpeak, TelLIVE Remote, Tellmon
fingalo

Post by fingalo »

Hello,
I have been checking the issue and I found a bug in LATC I think is causing to your problems. I am planning to make a new release.

The issue is, for devices the parameter 'statevalue' is not interpreted correctly in LATC when the device is created.

The workaround you can do yourself in the meantime, is to use the Telldus API web page to initiate the value:
Enter your device ID as in the picture and press the send button. This will initiate the value so the device will show up in LATC.
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (250 KiB) Viewed 15183 times
The logging in to Telldus Live is only working the first time. In order to get a fresh login you will have to reinstall the Pebble app on your phone. That will clear the setting to a fresh start for the login. A bit crappy but I (and others) have not been able to solve this login any better.

Hopefully you will get a step further with this info.