CHANCON DI-O compatibility

Moderator: Telldus

cafs

CHANCON DI-O compatibility

Post by cafs »

Hello all,
I am a new user of tellstick net (just ordered, but waiting for the shipment).
Any way.

I did my bet (because I watched it is compatible with NEXA autolearn products) and I own some CHANCON DI-O http://www.chacon.be/index.php/domotiqu ... ation.html products.
Looking at nexa products they look just exactly the same as DI-O ones, and they have exactly the same models so I hope it will work.

Anybody can tell me if Tellstick NET is compatible with CHANCON DI-O products?

Regards
hone33

Re: CHANCON DI-O compatibility

Post by hone33 »

Hello

tellstick net works well with chacon DI O devices (roller shutter box, plugs)
i use it with the same code of chacon remote control

Olivier
cafs

Re: CHANCON DI-O compatibility

Post by cafs »

great news then.
The TellStick Net just arrived yesterday, but I am currently at my parents house so I cannot play with my sockets.
By the way just connected and login to Telldus Live and a sensor appeared in the list of sensor. I forgot long time ago we had a oregon meteorologic station, which broke but there was a sensor THGR228N working outside the house.

I am new to Telldus, but I really like it. I went directly to Tellstick Net thinking it was better because of ethernet interface, but I realize later that telldus Center don't work yet with it so maybe Duo would had been a better choice.I am thinking of purchasing a Tellstick duo also so I can play with all the functionality so far.

By the way, Any retailer in Spain?
It is ok buying via internet but most of the buying pages are in the native languages (so if i want to know what I am buying -> I need to go to UK or Ireland retailers. Irish didn't sell either duo or NET and UKs implies currency exchange ...).