Feature request for telldus live!.

Moderator: Telldus

Feature request for telldus live!.

Postby HarryL » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:12 am

Hi.

Could not find a specific place to write about this so I thought i would do it here then.

Feature requests.

1# Dummy switch, it just not a good practice to create a hardware switches that don'st exist..

2# "If/else/and" statements in events.

3# 433Mhz devices don't report battery, so some kinder of notification that "telldus live have not heard/any contact from the >device< in 12/24 hours" message..

4# learn custom 433mhz code to transmit.. (receiving is a bit harder)..

5# app and plugins to control telldus (like net lite v2) not require internet access, json access to execute commands directly on the hardware not only through telldus internet api. << i think this is comeing.

Others can fill in below.

-Harry
(had Tellstick Net v17) now Tellstick ZNet Lite v2, Denmark, Iphone/Mac/linux.
HarryL

Re: Feature request for telldus live!.

Postby etompau » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:09 pm

Feed-back can be given here: http://support.telldus.com/?lang=en_us&lang=en_us

1. Good idea, I think I have seen this request before.

3. Some 433 MHz sensors (Oregon) do in fact transmit battery level status which is then presented in Telldus Live.

4. Nice to have, limited use though.

5. I believe this is on the "to do list".
etompau

Re: Feature request for telldus live!.

Postby kamsvag » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:54 am

5. There's already a open API for local direct access, I use it all the time.
I've also build a NodeRed Flow and shared it under BETA here on the board so you may turn On/Off your devices (no dim yet though). This may be used like an app for local access.
I doubt the Tellstick zNet Lite v2 has the capacity to run NodeRed localy so you need to run this on a Raspberry Pi or what ever in order for this to work.

I've setup my homeAutomation so that I only need to use the live.telldus-service when adding or removing a node on the Tellstick and it works beautifull.
kamsvag

Return to General